Hello! This is my first blog post and I want to share how I did that bronzed & glowy makeup that is perfect for summer! I asked my cousin to model for my video so my channel would be more diverse. Here’s how I did it!
- I first primed her skin using the Milani Make-It Last spray. This spray is actually a setting spray but it also works as a primer because it leaves a tacky finish that is goof for holding your makeup all day!
- Then I moved on to color correcting her discolorations using the Catrice Color Corrector. I used the peach shade to cancel out her dark spots and used the green to cancel out the redness from her pimple.
- For foundation, I used The Body Shop Fresh Nude Cushion Foundation which is perfect for this look since it give a dewy finish. The shade is lighter than her actual skin tone because her skin is acidic so products tend to oxidise on her skin causing it to be darker.
- I used the L’Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer and concealed her under eyes, nose bridge, chin, cupid’s bow, and forehead. I used a damp sponge to blend it.
- She has oily skin so I decided to bake her whole face (It is a thing hahaha). I used the W7 Banana Dreams Loose Powder and dusted it all over her face to set everything in place.
- For her contour, I used the NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette and used the shade Sculpt to define her cheekbones, jawline, forehead and nose.
- I also used that palette and used the Tan shade to bronze her face as well to add more life and color to her face.
- For her blush, I used the Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso. This shade has a little bit of sheen that makes the look even more vibrant.
- Then before I apply the highlight, I sprayed the Milani Make- It Last once again to melt all the powders together to get rid of the powdery finish.
- Lastly, I used the Wet ‘n‘ Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals and applied it on the highest points of her face (cheekbones, nose bridge, cupid’s bow, tear ducts, and brow bone). I am in love with this highlighter soooo much, it does not smudge unlike other highlighters that spread all over your face once moved. The pigment is also amazing because a little glows a long way 😉 You guys better check out that highlighter because it is really amazing and very affordable too! I got mine in Your Makeup Store PH and I think it is only 350 PhP if I am not mistaken!
- I failed to film the brow process in the video but I used the Maybelline Fashion Brow 3D Palette and used the wax/ pomade portion to fill in her brows. She has full brows already so I just filled in the sparse areas to define her brows even more.
- I also primed her eyelids with the L’Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer to prevent the eyeshadow from fading and creasing. I also dusted some powder to set the concealer to make the eyeshadows blend easily.
- For the crease shade, I used the NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette and used the shade called Tan, which is a warm brown shade since we are going for a bronzy look. I just blended the shadow on her crease and moved on to the eyelids
- I used the Makeup Revolution Iconic Palette and used the rich gold shimmer shade for her eyelids. I sprayed my lid brush with my setting spray to further intensify the pigment.
- Then I just grabbed my blending brush again to blend out the harsh lines.
- She didn’t want to wear falsies so I just applied some mascara on her top and bottom lashes
- I also used the Tan shade on her lower lashes and applied a white eyeliner on her waterline to magnify her eyes.
- For the lips I used the NYX Liquid Suede Cream in Sandstorm all over her lips.
- I also applied a deep brown matte eyeshadow because the lip cream seemed pale on her skin.
- Then to complete the glowy look I used the IN2IT Colourshine Lip Gloss in Buff. This lipgloss brought every together and made her face even more healthy looking!